Friday, October 22, 2010

This blog

I think the great thing about having a blog is I can talk about my ideas/schemes without the confused and bored looks of my friends. Perhaps like my card system idea!

You know on the street when you see someone you worked with at a previous job or went to school with like five years ago? Both people make eye contact and are then forced to have an awkward conversation of what each person has been up to for the past couple of years, and it always ends with a "let's get together sometime and hang out". Which of course no one wants to do. It is a horribly awkward experience all around.

I think a good solution would be for everyone to carry cards in their wallets that say what they've been up to for the past few years and then instead of engaging in a forced conversation, hand each other a card on what they've been doing. You get all the information without having to awkwardly talk to each other. Sort of like a real life version of Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment